Restaurants in the local area have significantly suffered during the past few months because of the coronavirus pandemic. Now that they are starting to open again, it is important to make sure they stay that way. The only way this is possible is if restaurants take measures to reduce the spread of the virus. At Enviro-Master Services of Ventura, we are here to help everyone make sure they are able to keep their restaurant open by following some of the most recent guidelines that have been released by public health officials.
Social Distancing Guidelines in Restaurants in Ventura
One of the most important ways that restaurants are going to be able to remain open is if they follow social distancing guidelines. This includes:
- When possible, it is important to prioritize outdoor seating and curbside pickup. This will reduce the crossflow of customers that might take place in an enclosed environment.
- All restaurants need to make sure they provide takeout, delivery, and drive-thru options for customers when this is possible. Try to make sure this is contactless.
- When patrons do you arrive at the restaurants to dine in, it is important to make sure that all parties are seated at least six feet apart. People in the same party do not need to sit 6 feet apart.
Following these guidelines will increase the chances of restaurants in Ventura, California remaining open.
Guidelines for Employees in Restaurants
In addition, it is important for employees who work in restaurants to follow guidelines as well. These include:
- Any employee who is exhibiting symptoms of a viral infection, such as respiratory symptoms or the development of a fever, has to remain home.
- Any employee who has come into contact with someone who has been confirmed to have the virus needs to remain home for 14 days.
- All employees need to make sure they wash their hands thoroughly during the course of their shift. This includes using hot water and soap or alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Employees need to make sure they were a face covering while at work.
- All employees need to be trained to routinely clean, sanitize, and disinfect areas throughout the restaurant, particularly those that have high volumes of traffic.
Furthermore, all employees need to be trained regularly on ways they can reduce the spread of the virus while at the restaurant. This includes screen and patrons who are entering the restaurant for signs of a fever. If you would like help making sure that your restaurant at able to stay open during the pandemic, rely on the team from Enviro-Master Services of Ventura.
Contact Enviro-Master Services of Ventura for Commercial Cleaning Needs in Ventura, CA
It is important for all restaurants to make sure they follow these guidelines closely during the coronavirus pandemic. This includes regularly cleaning and disinfecting the restaurant thoroughly. At Enviro-Master Services of Ventura, we are here to help you do exactly that.
At Enviro-Master Cleaning Services, we specialize in the following:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Bathroom and Restroom Cleaning Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Service – Our EPA approved solution kills COVID-19
- Drain Treatment Services
- Paper Restocking
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Protect your business from viruses and keep your clients and employees safe. Contact us today for a free quote on our services.