Successful individuals we seek to hire should have at least two years’ experience in management, strong leadership, and communication skills.
Enviro-Master provides all training necessary to learn the skills of our business. There is no weekend, night, or travel required, and Enviro-Master provides our Operations Managers with transportation.
Enviro-Master provides a base salary, bonus, and commission compensation which should allow the right candidate to earn $65k to $85k the first year.
- Up-sell products and services the company offers to its customers
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs
- Available to work a Monday – Friday schedule
- Properly maintain and account for inventory utilized in daily service activities
- Training field technicians in all aspects of their position
- Be able to operate handheld routing software
- English/Spanish (bilingual) a plus!
- Leadership and communication Skills
- Excellent starting salary based on experience
- Monthly uncapped override commission on you and your team’s performance
- Monthly bonus program
- Recognition programs
- NO overnight travel
- 5-day work week
- Drive a company vehicle
- Work for a growing, dynamic recession proof company
To apply, search our location finder and reach out to the Enviro-Master nearest you.