Enviro-Master is seeking Territory Sales Account Managers to focus on new business to business account development, and customer management. Each Territory Sales Account Manager is given a large exclusive territory to operate in with no overlap. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting, upselling existing customers, presenting programs, building strong relationships with existing customers, and meeting weekly sales targets and activity quotas. Territory Sales Account Managers receive leadership training which includes product knowledge, sales process and business development strategies. Territory Sales Account Managers also receive leads weekly through our inside sales program.
Territory Sales Account Managers receive a base salary, commissions on top of the base, and a residual income on all accounts managed in your book of business. There are no caps on your total earning potential, you must be a self-starter possessing a strong work ethic, discipline, persuasive and goal-driven “hunter” type attributes in order to be successful. Exceptional communication, interpersonal and solid presentation skills as well as the ability to develop strong, lasting business relationships are the keys to success in this role.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Business preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and transportation required
- New business to business sales experience preferred
- “Hunter” sales mentality – goal driven and self-motivated
- Strong competitive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Minimum Competition
- Exclusive Territories
- Residual Income
- No Overnight Travel
- Extremely Short Sales Cycles
- Inside Sales Lead Support
- Opportunity to Sell Regional Chain Accounts
- Base Salary
- Residual Income
- 1st Year – $65-85K
- 2nd Year – $85-100K
- 3rd Year – $100-125K
To apply, search our location finder and reach out to the Enviro-Master nearest you.