What Businesses Benefit From Out Hand Hygiene Program?
Call Us Now!
Any business benefits from our hand hygiene program, but we’ve had success preventing the spread of germs in health facilities, restaurants, office buildings, gyms, schools, bars, government facilities, enterprise operations, and more.
If your business has contact with the public, chances are your business can benefit from our service. Even if your business isn’t open to the public, employees can still carry pathogens which can infect everyone in your office, warehouse, or manufacturing facility.
Don’t take chances when it comes to clean hands. Contact us today at Enviro-Master Services of Southeast Atlanta, GA, and ask about our Hand Hygiene Program.
Why Hand Hygiene is important
- The CDC recommends regular handwashing and hand sanitizer use as some
- Hand Hygiene is an important part of combating the spread of COVID-19 and other pathogens
- OSHA requires that employers provide handwashing facilities and businesses can receive fines and citations for not being in compliance
- It is important that businesses always provide access to hand hygiene products for everyone’s safety
- Hand soap is provided FREE when the Hand Hygiene service is used in conjunction with the Restroom Hygiene service
- Save time and money by letting the hygiene experts keep your soap and sanitizer dispensers full
- Make sure your facility remains in compliance with OSHA and other regulatory bodies by staying fully stocked
- Keep employees and customers safe by making sure they have access to hand hygiene products
What Our Customers Say
Enviro-Master Services of Southeast Atlanta, Georgia
You live and work in beautiful Southeast Atlanta, GA, which means you get to take advantage of the best Georgia has to offer. Whether you’re visiting the Georgia Aquarium or taking a stroll in the Atlantic Botanical Gardens, you have plenty of things to do other than worry about the health and safety of your employees at work. And yet, with COVID-19 and other pathogens, you have a lot to worry about.
One problem businesses face is the spread of disease. According to the CDC, hands are the main culprit in spreading pathogens. To make matters worse, 70 percent of people don’t wash their hands properly. Every day people’s hands carry over 3000 bacteria alone, according to a study by the University of Colorado, and that does not include viruses. That’s over 3000 ways you and your employees can get sick times the number of people working and visiting your company.
But you can keep your employees safer and healthier with Enviro-Master Services’ Hand Hygiene Program. We’re the best professional commercial cleaners in Southeast Atlanta, GA, and we know how to combat germs, bacteria, and viruses. We have experience combating SARS-CoV-19, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Who We Are
We are Enviro-Master Services, the commercial cleaning company in Southeast Atlanta, GA companies turn to when they need their work environment clean and sanitized. We’re famous for our Electrostatic Spraying Service that coats surfaces with a nontoxic germicide that kills SARS-CoV-19 and other pathogens on contact. Our trained professionals can clean and disinfect any work environment, reducing lost time due to employee sick days. We let our results speak for themselves.
We offer the following services:
- Hand Hygiene Program
- COVID-19 Cleaning Service
- Restroom and Hygiene Service
- Electrostatic Spraying Service
- Paper Management Program
- Drain Treatment Services
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
What Our Hand Hygiene Program Does
Your employees and customers need to stay safe, which is why we developed our hand hygiene program. We provide hand sanitizers, hand sanitizer stations, and antibacterial products to eliminate germs on hand on contact. We keep your hand sanitizer stocked and make sure that it is accessible to anyone in your business who needs it.
Because we’re more than just a product, we work with you to understand your business’ needs. We provide the appropriate hand cleaners and sanitizers to make sure that your don’t have to depend on your employees washing their hands properly. When everyone has clean hands, there are fewer sick days and more productivity.
Protect your customers