What Our Customers Say
Quality Commercial Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer Service in Central New Jersey
The area surrounding central New Jersey is packed with history. Home to the Princeton University Museum, this is a great place for everyone to check out tens of thousands of ancient and contemporary artwork exhibits. Central New Jersey is also home to the Grounds for Sculpture, which is a massive Sculpture Park in indoor and outdoor exhibits. If you have a business in this region, you probably have a lot to do every day. You might not be able to think about your hand hygiene. An important part of your commercial cleaning services, Enviro-Master Services of Central New Jersey is here to assist you. Learn more about our hand hygiene program!
Hand Hygiene Program, Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer
At Enviro-Master Services of Central New Jersey, our hand hygiene program has been specifically designed to keep everyone safe. All businesses have to institute a complete hand hygiene program to reduce the risk of infection. Think about everything (and everyone) you touch with your hands on a daily basis. You may be transmitting germs and pathogens without knowing it. A strong hand hygiene program is important because it can reduce the risk of infection.
It is particularly important to have a strong hand hygiene program during the coronavirus pandemic. If everyone is able to wash their hands appropriately, they can reduce their risk of passing the virus to someone else. Some people may not even realize they have the virus, making a hand hygiene program even more important. At Enviro-Master Services of Central New Jersey, let us help you set up a strong hand hygiene program with our quality hand soap dispensers, hand sanitizer dispensers and reliable refill service.
Industries that Benefit from Our Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer Service
There are countless locations where a hand hygiene program can be helpful. All industries and facilities can either benefit from updated hand soap dispensers or hand sanitizer dispensers. Businesses that already have our hand hygiene products can rely on us to take care of foaming hand soap refills and hand sanitizer refills. A few examples of places that should start implementing our hand cleaning products include:
- Hand hygiene programs are particularly important at the gym, where people sweat profusely. Customers will appreciate easy access to hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the gym to sanitize their hands during their workouts.
- A hand hygiene program is helpful in the office, particularly and location for people touch multiple surfaces continuously. Your employees and customers will feel more comfortable entering your business knowing that there are always stocked of hand sanitizer dispensers or even bathrooms with updated with hand soap dispensers that are refilled regularly.
- Of course, hand hygiene is critically important when people go to the bathroom and the more soap dispensers you have the more people will wash their hands. When customers want to use the restroom, they expect soap to not run out and with our team you can trust that we handle regular foaming hand soap refills.
- Hand hygiene programs can also be helpful in crowded areas, where people may come into contact with someone else, so having hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas will keep the environment of your business or facility even more clean and safe.
- Hand hygiene is essential in the foodservice industry because many people will want to either sanitizer or wash their hands before eating and even after eating.
Contact Enviro-Master Services of Central New Jersey Today for Help Establishing a Hand Hygiene Program
Call Us Now!
If you would like to make sure your customers, employees, and business partners stay safe, you have to institute a comprehensive hand hygiene program. That is where our team can help you.
At Enviro-Master Services of Central New Jersey, we have already helped countless clients set up a strong hand hygiene program. Many of our customers have been more than happy with our hand soap and hand sanitizer dispensers because we make sure to refill them regularly. It would be our pleasure to assist you as well. We will work with your managers, business partners, and marketing team to help you comprehensively address all your hand hygiene concerns. Then, when everyone at your business follows it, you can reduce your risk of infection. Contact us today to learn more!
Protect your customers