Rely on Enviro-Master Services of Central Pennsylvania for Premier Tile & Grout Cleaning Services!
Call Us Now!
If you are interested in learning more about our bathroom cleaning service, electrostatic disinfection service, and tile cleaning service in Pennsylvania, please contact us today! We would be honored to work with you.
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning
Why is tile and grout cleaning important
- Bacteria, germs, and disease cling to tile and porous grout
- Fights the spread of harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, salmonella, staphylococcus
- Safer floors: clean, dry floors mean reduced slip-and-fall accidents
- Regular mopping doesn't cut it: regular cleaning can remove dirt but not germs
Where should you use this service
- Locker Rooms and Gyms
- Spill Locations
- Lobbies and Entryways
- Enviro-Master goes the extra mile
- All technicians wear the appropriate PPE
- We get all the hard to reach areas cracks, crevices, and behind equipment
- We use the industry's best in class automatic grout brushes and orbital scrub machines
- All walls, fixtures, floors are washed and rinsed with hi-pressure spray
- All water is vacuumed up for instant drying
- The area is sprayed with an EPA registered electrostatic disinfection system to kill all germs
- The job isn't done until the customer reviews the service
What Our Customers Say
Reliable Tile & Grout Cleaning Services from Enviro-Master Services of Central Pennsylvania
Do you live in the area of central Pennsylvania? If so, then you’ll understand just how beautiful this can be. Even though you aren’t that far away from Mount Washington, PNC Park, and the Strip District, central Pennsylvania has a lot to offer. With great schools, delicious food, and beautiful scenery, it is easy to see why so many people decide to open a small business in this area. If you have done that, you need to make sure that your tile and grout are spotless. At Enviro-Master Services of Central Pennsylvania, we are here to help you do exactly that.
The Benefits of Tile & Grout Cleaning Services: What Are They?
If you decide to work with our professionals for your tile and grout cleaning needs, there are a lot of benefits you will enjoy. These include:
- We can help you save a significant amount of money because you will not have to worry about repairs, injuries, or illnesses stemming from your floors
- We can reduce the risk of viral and bacterial transmission in your workplace
- Because we always clean up after ourselves, there is a much lower chance of someone slipping and falling on your floors
- Because our professionals have been trained to take care of your cleaning needs, our results will be consistent, reliable, and repeatable
Trust Enviro-Master Services of Central Pennsylvania to take care of your tile floors.
The Top Places To Use Tile Cleaning Service
You might be wondering where our tile and grout cleaning services can be used. Some of the most common examples include:
- If there was a chemical spill, you have to make sure that every drop has been cleaned up. We can respond in an emergency, helping you with these situations.
- Our professionals will make sure to get underneath every appliance in your kitchen, including the corners of the walls.
- Are you tired of looking at dirty stairwells? We can clean handrails, corners, and behind every step.
- Of course, we can also pay special attention to your bathroom, cleaning your tile and grout thoroughly. It probably wouldn’t surprise you that scientists have found thousands of different species of bacteria in public bathrooms, but did you know that scientists have studied the “geography” of restroom surfaces to find out what kinds of bacteria go where? Check out some of the findings of a study done by scientists at the University of Colorado. Viruses in men’s urinals can splash up. Scientists have found that virus particles at the base of a urinal can travel nearly a meter (about 3 feet) upward in droplets from the urine stream. But more than half of virus particles in urine travel outward to the restroom floor. Enviro-Master’s bathroom cleaning services have you covered!
Count on our professionals to help you take care of your tile and grout.
What Does Tile Cleaning Service Involve?
You might be wondering how this process unfolds. The steps include:
- First, we put on PPE and clean up all the trash from the floor.
- Then, we soak your floors with water and apply our chemical solution.
- Next, we will use grout brushes, orbitals, and microfiber towels along with the special line of products we use to make sure that we clean your floors thoroughly.
- When we are done, we will rinse your floors and dry them using a vacuum.
- After the floors are totally dry, we will sterilize them using our electrostatic disinfection service.
Once we are done, you can take a look at the results to make sure you are happy.
Protect your customers