Commercial Cleaning Services for Gas Stations & Convenience Stores in Charlotte, NC
Call Us Now!
Charlotte, NC is a diverse city with residents that represent various ethnicities, income brackets, and cultural interests. It’s a city that takes pride in being home to the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the childhood home of Billy Graham, and the Charlotte ballet. Although Charlotte’s weather does vary enough to define four separate seasons, it doesn’t stop residents from being out and about, and nearly everyone needs to stop at a gas station.
What We Do
Virus Vaporizer™ Service
Disinfect any surface with an electrostatic treatment that kills SARS-COV-2 and 47 other viruses and bacteria.LEARN MORE
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Remove buildup on tile, between grout lines and other surfaces with our unique deep cleaning process.LEARN MORE
Restroom & Hygiene Service
Restore your commercial restrooms and protect them against common diseases and viruses.LEARN MORE
Why Gas Station Cleaning Services are Important in Charlotte, NC
Gas stations and convenience stores are not places where customers typically spend a lot of time, so some may think that whatever cleaning employees can manage between customers is enough, but this would be a mistake. Even though customers are not there for long, interacting in closed quarters can make people more susceptible to getting sick if the place is not as clean as it should be. There could be several potential consequences. Employees may need to call in sick more often, leaving the business in a bind. Also, no one likes to walk into a dirty gas station convenience store. When word gets out that your service station cares about its customers’ health and comfort enough to hire commercial cleaning services, it could help increase your overall foot traffic.
How Enviro-Master Cleaning Services Benefit Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
At Enviro-Master in Charlotte, we offer a variety of commercial cleaning services that can help assure a clean facility and healthy environment. These include,
- Bathroom Cleaning Services – Because many people at gas stations and convenience stores are just passing through, many think that it’s okay to leave behind a bigger mess than they would at home. If you leave the job solely to your employees, there will likely be shortcuts taken, and a lot of germs and bacteria left behind. In fact, even the most dedicated employees will likely only get things clean on the surface. Enviro-Master restroom hygiene service goes deeper and removes the uric acid scale to help keep bacteria at bay. We can also monitor your soap and paper supply and make sure these are well stocked for anyone who needs to use the restroom. Finally, we also offer electrostatic spray services to provide an extra layer of protection from germs for a full week.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Services – In most circumstances, floors and walls with tile and grout are a playground for dirt and bacteria. It nestles into the nooks and crannies and is missed by most standard cleaning. Enviro-Master’s Certified Health and Safety Technicians are trained to go deep in those areas and keep them clean and germ-free.
- Drain Cleaning Services – When your sinks are being used by the public, you never know what might have slipped down the drain, but you do know that keeping drains running smoothly is important. Our drain cleaning uses enzymes to safely keep drains running smooth and odor-free.
- Electrostatic Spraying Services – Electrostatic spray services use a hospital-grade disinfectant spray to treat commonly touched surfaces as well as hard-to-reach places to keep your station protected all week.
- Hand Hygiene Program – With this program, we’ll make sure your hand sanitizer supply is filled each week, which helps protect staff and customers from bacteria and viruses.
- Paper Restocking – With our paper restocking service, we’ll keep track of your paper supplies, including paper towels and toilet tissue so you and your customers never have to worry about running out.
We Can Help You Help Your Community
If you own or run a gas station, you know how busy it can get. Keeping things clean and healthy is a constant challenge, especially with the responsibility of dealing with customers. Even the most conscientious station owners and managers can use some extra hands. At Enviro-Master of Charlotte, we understand how instrumental you are to the community. To learn more about which Enviro-Master Services can best benefit your gas station, contact us for a free consultation.