Commercial Paper Restocking Service for Restrooms
Call Us Now!
We can set up automatic paper towel dispenser refills for restrooms, kitchens, and gyms, wherever you need paper products restocked. Just let us know what you need, and we’ll add it to your service plan.
A commercial toilet paper subscription service can help you maintain sanitary conditions in your busy restrooms. Add a commercial toilet paper delivery service to your restroom cleaning service to further protect your employees and customers.
For more information on commercial paper restocking service for restrooms, contact Enviro-Master Services of North Metro Detroit for a free consultation today.
Paper Management Program
Why Paper Management is important
- Excessive paper waste, dwindling paper stocks, and faulty dispensers can cost you time and money.
- When paper dispensers break it makes your restroom look unsightly and appear unkempt.
- According to the CDC, it is critical for your business to have operating dispensers and proper supplies for your employees and customers to practice proper hand hygiene.
- Having an unstocked bathroom is a poor reflection on your business
- We provide the proper items your staff and guests require. Including a wide variety of paper products, paper dispensers, and sterile wipes
- We take care of refilling all of your paper dispensers and restocking your products so you don’t have to.
- Our paper program is cost-effective by eliminating your excessive inventory, pilferage, and waste.
- With one less trivial thing for you to worry about, you can keep your focus on your business.
What Our Customers Say
Enviro-Master Services Offers Restroom Paper Restocking Services to Businesses in North Metro Detroit, Michigan
Detroit is the auto center of America and has earned its nickname of Motor City. However, the automobile industry isn’t the only business here. Ford Motors, General Motors, the University of Michigan, and Beaumont Health employ hundreds of thousands of Detroit residents. From the Detroit Museum of the Arts to the Detroit Zoo, the city has many cultural and entertainment landmarks residents can boast about. Learn how Enviro-Master Services can keep your business sanitized and disinfected against COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
Enviro-Master Commercial Cleaning Service in Detroit, MI
Restaurants, schools, manufacturing facilities and businesses trust Enviro-Master Services’ commercial cleaning crews to keep their buildings cleaner. Our electrostatic spraying services positively charge natural germicide so that it adheres to surfaces where it kills germs and viruses. Our drain cleaning services use a foaming cleanser that clings to the sides of pipes and drains to promote the clear flow of wastewater.
Cut back on the number of germs carried from one end of your facility to the other with tile and grout deep cleaning service. If you want extra assurance against the spread of the coronavirus, ask about our COVID-19 cleaning services that can kill the coronavirus and other microorganisms. Additionally, many customers choose our commercial paper restocking service for restrooms so that they never run out of essentials such as paper towels and toilet paper.
Do You Need Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser Refills?
During weekly visits, technicians restock paper towels and check the dispensers for any signs of damage. We also provide and install paper towel dispensers so that you don’t have to stress over small details. If you need new dispensers, we can make a recommendation to suit the needs of your business, based on the number of people who occupy the building on a busy day.
Commercial Toilet Paper Delivery Service Saves You Time and Money
As part of our restocking service, we deliver toilet paper and refill your storage area to the desired inventory specification. For example, if you want to keep four cases of toilet paper in stock for backups and emergencies, we’ll add to your current inventory to maintain that level. We also rotate the inventory to ensure that the oldest products get used first. This can save you money and the hassle of sending someone to the local grocery store for additional supplies.
Protect your customers