Paper Management and Restocking for El Paso Businesses
Call Us Now!
The public is more aware than ever of the need to wash our hands. That’s great news, for the most part.
The one downside: it can be tough keeping up with all the paper towels people are using lately.
That’s why we’re offering our Paper Management Program along with our weekly deep-cleans. With a PMP, our technicians will check your paper towel situation. We’ll top off your stock, we’ll check how much inventory you’re using, and we’ll make sure that the dispenser is running efficiently, because if it keeps spitting out two or three paper towels when the customer only wanted one, that waste adds up quick.
Business owners are our first line of defense for public health, and that’s especially true in a town as busy as El Paso. If you’re looking for an ally in that fight, get in contact with Enviro-Masters of El Paso and let’s keep Texas clean together.
Paper Management Program
Why Paper Management is important
- Excessive paper waste, dwindling paper stocks, and faulty dispensers can cost you time and money.
- When paper dispensers break it makes your restroom look unsightly and appear unkempt.
- According to the CDC, it is critical for your business to have operating dispensers and proper supplies for your employees and customers to practice proper hand hygiene.
- Having an unstocked bathroom is a poor reflection on your business
- We provide the proper items your staff and guests require. Including a wide variety of paper products, paper dispensers, and sterile wipes
- We take care of refilling all of your paper dispensers and restocking your products so you don’t have to.
- Our paper program is cost-effective by eliminating your excessive inventory, pilferage, and waste.
- With one less trivial thing for you to worry about, you can keep your focus on your business.
What Our Customers Say
Enviro-Master Services Offers Restroom Paper Restocking Services to Businesses in El Paso, Texas
El Paso has a population of just under one million people, as of the 2019 Census, but is only the sixth largest city in the state. So it’s true what they say: everything’s bigger in Texas. Not only is the state like a whole ‘nother country, but El Paso also is like a nation unto itself with its own unique culture and language.
Standing dead center on the Rio Grande between Las Cruces, New Mexico, and Chihuahua down in Mexico, El Paso is a major hub for travel through the Southwest. Hang around in the desert long enough and sooner or later you’ll travel through El Paso. So local businesses need to be ready for that foot traffic, especially in our restrooms, and especially now that we’re opening after Covid.
Keeping Clean, Safe, and Healthy
“What do I need Enviro-Master for? We wash our own sinks.”
Fair point, but Enviro-Master isn’t just a janitorial service.
With Enviro-Master of El Paso, the idea is that you handle the day-to-day cleaning however you like. If you clean in-house, that’s fine. If you have a contract with a daily cleaning service, that’s fine, too. We don’t interfere with that.
But no matter how well you clean, your day-to-day routine is going to be leaving behind soil and uric scale, and that soil and uric scale is going to serve as a home for bacteria which causes odor and creates an unsanitary environment.
Our job isn’t to get your surfaces shiny; our job is to get everything your daily cleaning service misses.
Once a week, we send a technician to get rid of that scale and soil, coat your surfaces with a germicidal barrier, and then finish it off with a round of electrostatic treatment courtesy of Virus Vaporizer™.
Enviro-Master Services isn’t just a commercial cleaning service. We’re more like a special forces unit helping you in the fight for public health. We want to keep your customers safe, clean, and healthy, because that’s how we protect your reputation, which is how we protect our own.
Protect your customers