Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning in Grand Rapids, MI | Enviro-Master Services
Enviro-Master has a history of providing exceptional commercial cleaning services to the residents and businesses of the southwestern Michigan city of Grand Rapids. Roughly a half-hour from Lake Michigan, this city ranked third in the nation according to Places Rated Almanac in terms of “fun and recreation.” Key attractions in the area include the John Ball Zoo and the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park. Grand Rapids also offers a broad range of outdoor activities including hiking its forested nature areas and canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, or paddle boarding on the beautiful Grand River.
Benefits of Enviro-Master Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
The best reason to secure Enviro-Master is to get clean tile that not only looks great but is far more hygienic than tile cleaned by mopping. In fact, when it comes to addressing bacteria in the porous material of grout lines, mopping, which is more likely to spread contamination than it is to remove it.
A study by the University of Arizona found that the average well-worn shoe is home to 421,000 different forms of bacteria, making high-traffic areas such as restaurant kitchens and public bathrooms a breeding ground for hazardous germs such as E. Coli, salmonella, and staphylococcus. Enviro-Master helps fight potential food contamination by killing these bacteria through its specialized restaurant tile and grout cleaning services. Because they are instant drying, these services also reduce slip-and-fall accidents.
Where Enviro-Master Services Are Essential
Because they remove contaminants completely, eliminates odors, and gets out tough stains such as soil and grease, Enviro-Master tile and grout cleaning services contamination is great for nearly any tile surface, including those in…
- Lockers and Gyms
- Stairwells (including stair treads and handrails)
In all areas, Enviro-Master tile and grout cleaning services offer exceptional spill pickup and response. Beyond floors, they are great for removing the contaminants that tend to buildup on walls, ceilings, and corners. They are also ideal for weather-related cleaning projects that might involve excessive water, salt, water, and mud.
Enviro-Master’s Tile & Grout Cleaning Process
For a comprehensive clean, Enviro-Master employs a detailed 12-step process:
- Technicians put on appropriate PPE.
- Pick up any debris on floors and remove items such as trash receptacles
- Spray surfaces with water and apply cleaning chemical
- Reduce dust by cleaning room fixtures with microfiber towels
- Scrub tile and grout with grout brush
- Vacuum up dirty water from the floor
- Use a microfiber mop to wipe water from all surfaces
- Use microfiber towels to wipe stall partitions and fixtures
- Ensure that all work and meets or exceeds Enviro-Master standards
- Use the electrostatic sprayer to “Sani-Guard” the entire area
- Replace trash receptacles and other removed items
- Submit work to owner/manager review
Protect your customers