Commercial Cleaning Services for Healthcare Facilities in Greensboro
Call Us Now!
Greensboro, North Carolina is one of those lucky towns that has the best of both worlds when it comes to the delights and conveniences of the city mixed with the wholesome pleasures of natural beauty and wide-open spaces. The area has got a lot of big-city excitement and culture with its many historic locations and real Americana charm. It has also got a wonderful sense of community that is, unfortunately, becoming increasingly rare in North America.
Of course, all this fun and charm requires a vibrant economy, a heck of a lot of social interaction, and a healthcare community that is well equipped, well trained, and properly maintained. The good news is that Greensboro, North Carolina’s community of healthcare professionals has earned a reputation for its agility, readiness levels, and for its ever-so-important connection to the people it serves. Your nurses, doctors, and other healthcare experts are top-notch. But there is one thing that this pandemic has taught us no local level healthcare system can function without, advanced third-party facility sanitation. That’s where Enviro-Master Services (EMS) comes in.
What We Do
Virus Vaporizer™ Service
Disinfect any surface with an electrostatic treatment that kills SARS-COV-2 and 47 other viruses and bacteria.LEARN MORE
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Remove buildup on tile, between grout lines and other surfaces with our unique deep cleaning process.LEARN MORE
Restroom & Hygiene Service
Restore your commercial restrooms and protect them against common diseases and viruses.LEARN MORE
EMS is a rapidly growing team of public-facing facility cleaning and sanitation experts with several hundreds of branches across the United States and Canada. Unfortunately, the pandemic has caused the demand for our services to skyrocket. But the good news is that the commercial cleaning services we provide are an affordable and all-important linchpin in any replete effort to limit the harms that mutating pathogens can have on every densely populated area.
Our mission is to help businesses and public service organizations to stay open and functioning, as well as to help hospitals and healthcare facilities keep their doors open to patients and boost the quality of patient care outcomes across medical care categories.
Our Healthcare Optimized Services Include:
- Healthcare cleaning services: Specialized cleaning and sanitation services optimized for the full spectrum of healthcare environments
- Medical office cleaning service: Medical offices, full of common touchpoints between workers, patients, and doctors require specialized service
- Dental office cleaning service: Dentists, their staff, and patients require specific types of sanitary protection from common human to human infections
- Tile and grout deep cleaning: A potent breeding ground for mold, bacteria, and other harmful organisms, tile and grout require deep cleaning and disinfection
- Drain treatment: Drains in kitchens and bathrooms can harbor and hide masses of dangerous germs, making intensive anti-microbial cleaning care critical
- Paper restocking & hand soap refills: These two seemingly mundane tasks when provided by third-party professionals, take your janitorial staff and patients out of a common contagion loop, making all the services we offer significantly more effective
- Electrostatic spraying service: The crown jewel of our service list, electrostatic spraying neutralizes germs using technology that envelops complex surfaces with an antimicrobial gel that traps and destroys pathogenic material.
Benefits of EMS for Healthcare Facilities
EMS delivers advanced sanitation services that cut the spread of infectious diseases off at all key vectors of contagion and common touchpoints where many people gather and share like countertops, drinking fountains, hand sanitizer dispensers, sinks, paper towel dispensers, and much more.
To learn more about how EMS medical office cleaning can help you keep healthcare services open and available while decreasing infection rates and improving patient care outcomes, get in touch today. Our team of sanitation experts is eager to answer all your questions.
GET IN TOUCH