Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning
What Our Customers Say
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
Whether you own a restaurant, healthcare facility, office building, or any other type of business, chances are your facility has tile and grout. Enviro-Master offers a tile and grout cleaning service to keep your business’ tile and grout free of dirt, germs, and bacteria. Tile and grout cleaning is especially important for businesses that have heavy foot traffic since this most likely means there are quite a lot of people coming in and out of the restroom – one of the most important places to keep your tile and grout clean.
It probably wouldn’t surprise you that scientists have found thousands of different species of bacteria in public bathrooms, but did you know that scientists have studied the “geography” of restroom surfaces to find out what kinds of bacteria go where? Here are some findings of a study done by scientists at the University of Colorado:
- “Stomach bugs” tend to rest on the bathroom floor. Microscopic droplets of water and other materials from the toilet bowl spray up into the air with each flush. Some of these microdroplets travel as far as 20 feet from the toilet stall and land on the floor.
- Bacteria that are associated with skin infections, like staph and strep, are more common in sinks and on dispenser surfaces than anywhere else in the restroom. Women’s restrooms have more bacteria associated with skin infections that men’s restrooms, probably because women wash their hands more often.
- The greatest variety of bacteria in any restroom is in the grout of tiles in the restroom floor, where shoes can carry all kinds of bacteria in and out.
- The greatest number of bacteria in any restroom is going to be found on any hand pump for soap that has to be touch-activated.
- When floors are not sanitized regularly, bacteria can secrete biofilms that glue their colony in place on the floor, increasing the number of bacteria that can be transmitted with each touch of a foot.
- Viruses in men’s urinals can splash up. Scientists have found that virus particles at the base of a urinal can travel nearly a meter (about 3 feet) upward in droplets from the urine stream. But more than half of virus particles in urine travel outward to the restroom floor.
Restroom sanitation is especially important for controlling infections that spread by droplets, like colds and COVID-19.
At Enviro-Master, we’ve made restroom sanitation a science.
We start with the obvious. Any standing water makes a home for germs. We vacuum up any water on the floor or other flat surfaces.
Some particles, of course, are larger than others. We use microfiber towels to dust and clean railings, door jambs, the tops of partitions, hinges, dispensers, doors, top rails, and so on. Then we wash down every surface in your restroom the traditional way, with soap and water.
But we don’t stop there. After we do soap and water cleaning with some elbow grease to get rid of sticky residue, we spray every inch of service with our electrostatic sprayer, which adds an electrical charge to our EPA-approved, hospital-grade disinfection solution so that it adheres to the floor, sinks, toilets and soap dispensers. But because germs can hide in biofilms and evade a simple spraying, we sanitize and disinfect the grout between the tiles on your restroom, especially in corners.
We give the same careful attention to break rooms, kitchens, stairwells, locker rooms, gyms, and daycare areas. Our mission is to leave your establishment squeaky clean and germ-free. Our tile cleaning and grout cleaning process is equal parts science and hard work by our cleaning technicians. We don’t just clean dirty tile. We keep germs from accumulating in your business.
Call us for a demonstration and a quote. We’re available for cleaning weekly, biweekly, or daily, and for special occasions. Let our trained, bonded, professional, and courteous cleaning technicians keep your restrooms germ-free and sparkling clean.
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Tile & Grout Cleaning Services from Enviro-Master
Q. Is regular mopping enough?
A. No, a regular cleaning process with a regular cleaning solution will remove dirt but not germs. Ceramic tile. vinyl and commercial tile, stainless steel, and natural stone can all harbor the viruses that cause illness if they are not cleaned with a professional tile and grout commercial cleaning service. It’s not so much which disinfectant you use as having the right equipment and experience sanitize and disinfect porous material like tile grout.
Q. What about a high-pressure rinse? Is that enough for professional cleaning?
A. A high-pressure rinse should always be part of the grout cleaning process to get rid of grease and grime. But it’s not enough to get rid of bacteria and viruses. Enviro-Master’s electrostatic cleaning solution in effect creates a protective barrier on tiles treated with color sealant or permanent stain, natural stone, other kinds of commercial tile, and surrounding areas. It’s the charge placed on the disinfectant that creates the barrier.
Q. Can your health and safety technicians come out every day?
A. Clean restrooms are a critical part of your reputation. You can schedule our dependable trained technicians to come out every day or once a week.
Greenville, SC Commercial Cleaning Services | Enviro-Master
Call Us Now!
If you run a business in the Greenville, Spartanburg, or Asheville areas then there is something else you also know: Your customers expect clean and well-stocked restrooms, offices, facilities and any other space in which employees and customers walk through.
That’s where Enviro-Master Services of Greenville can help. We offer many different commercial cleaning services like our bathroom cleaning service, electrostatic cleaning service, COVID cleaning service, tile cleaning service and more. We even offer sanitation products to keep your business in stock with supplies.
Protect your customers