Our Hand Hygiene Program Products
Call Us Now!
Our hand-washing services are easy to use, and the products we implement for use are top quality. We know that safety and cleanliness are important to you. Our technicians will identify the specific needs of your business and talk to you about what you expect from our commercial cleaning services.
Why Hand Hygiene is important
- The CDC recommends regular handwashing and hand sanitizer use as some
- Hand Hygiene is an important part of combating the spread of COVID-19 and other pathogens
- OSHA requires that employers provide handwashing facilities and businesses can receive fines and citations for not being in compliance
- It is important that businesses always provide access to hand hygiene products for everyone’s safety
- Hand soap is provided FREE when the Hand Hygiene service is used in conjunction with the Restroom Hygiene service
- Save time and money by letting the hygiene experts keep your soap and sanitizer dispensers full
- Make sure your facility remains in compliance with OSHA and other regulatory bodies by staying fully stocked
- Keep employees and customers safe by making sure they have access to hand hygiene products
What Our Customers Say
Enviro-Master Services Offers Hand Hygiene Services to Businesses in Halton, Ontario
At Enviro-Master services of Halton, Ontario, we understand the importance of good hand sanitation services. Most pathogens are easily spread from person to person through touch, and hand sanitization is vital to stop the spread of disease. With our Hand Hygiene Program, you will know that the guests in your facility have what they need to keep their hands clean. Whether you own a restaurant, church, or retail establishment, our Hand Hygiene Program will protect those who visit your facility and use our system.
Halton, Ontario is one of the oldest municipalities in Canada. The area includes the Royal Botanical Gardens, and Bruce Trail, Canada’s longest and oldest marked trail. There are several conservation areas to visit, including Mount Nemo and Hilton Falls Conservation Area. With so much natural beauty in the area, tourists visit to take a break and enjoy the scenery. Good hand hygiene will protect visitors and keep dangerous viruses from spreading through contact.
Enviro-Master’s Hand Hygiene Program Basics
COVID-19 is a significant virus that continues to threaten the health and safety of people everywhere. With this viral threat, it’s important to start paying attention to the basics of handwashing. The Hand Hygiene Program offered here at Enviro-Master is designed to make it easy to protect your visitors and keep pathogens out of your facility. A technician comes to your business and sets all the equipment up for you. Commercial soap dispensers are used, and hand soap dispenser refills are done by our technician. We take care of the equipment, so you can focus on running your business instead.
Hand Hygiene Program Applications
The Hand Hygiene Program we offer at Enviro-Master of Halton can be used in a wide range of places. When you have high traffic areas, setting up a hand sanitization program helps to reduce the number of germs and bacteria in your facility. From gyms and school to restaurants and retail stores, hand sanitization will help protect people who visit your building.
Hand Hygiene Program Benefits
When you understand the importance of hand hygiene, it’s easy to understand the benefits of our Hand Hygiene Program. It is a convenient way to ensure that there is a marked reduction of harmful viruses and other germs within your facility. Our technicians make sure that hand soap refills are done, and the sanitizer dispensers are full. When you invest in our Hand Hygiene Program, you will:
- Reduce the spread of germs and viruses in your building
- Improve the overall wellness of anyone that visits
- Keep your employees safer with a good hand-washing protocol
- Make it simple to wash your hands
Protect your customers