Hotel & Hospitality Cleaning Services in Madison, WI
Call Us Now!
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin and its fastest-growing city. With several farm-to-table restaurants, the largest farmer’s market in the country, art museums, and colleges, Madison is an attractive place to visit. The winters may be frigid, but the city makes up for it by packing dozens of festivals into the other months.
Keeping a resort or other guest rooms full is not easy when you’re a hotel owner, especially when you face tough competition from others in the hospitality industry. One way that your properties can really stand out is to adhere to the highest standards of hotel cleaning. Enviro-Master Services (EMS) of Madison, a professional cleaning service for the hotel industry, can help you meet guest expectations by ensuring customer satisfaction.
What We Do
Pressure Washing Service
Enhance the curb appeal, health, and safety of your business with our Re-Fresh commercial power washing service.LEARN MORE
Restroom & Hygiene Service
Restore your commercial restrooms and protect them against common diseases and viruses.LEARN MORE
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Remove buildup on tile, between grout lines and other surfaces with our unique deep cleaning process.LEARN MORE
Professional Cleaning to Support Madison Hospitality
Our goal at EMS is to provide superior service by exceeding the cleaning standards set by the hospitality industry. Based on the amount of praise we have received since launching our business in 2009, our cleaning company can confidently say that we consistently achieve this goal.
From guest rooms to common areas to bathrooms, our team members focus on germ prevention by using cleaning products and a cleaning process that goes far beyond what a typical janitorial service offers. We describe each of our commercial cleaning services below.
What Hospitality Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
Our cleaning program, which is available as a one-time or weekly service, focuses on each of the six services described below.
- Bathroom cleaning: Dressed in full personal protective equipment from head to toe, our cleaning experts use electrostatic spraying equipment to kill germs and bacteria on all hard surfaces. They also scrub the toilets, wash the mirrors, and mop the floor.
- Electrostatic spraying: Our team members arrive with electrostatic spraying equipment that dispenses hospital-grade disinfectant foam in all areas they clean. The design of the equipment makes it possible to clean at a 360-degree angle.
- Tile and grout deep cleaning: Consider the number of people who walk in common areas in your resort or hotel and the dirt and debris that falls off them and ends up in tile seams. We use a unique cleaning process to remove dirt and debris that has transformed into grout before it can attract bacteria.
- Drain cleaning: Odor coming from drains can be a turn-off for guests and hospitality workers, as can an overflowing drain. Our cleaning products include bio-enzymatic foam that disguises odors and prevents the drain from becoming so full that it overflows.
- Hand hygiene program: Hotel cleaning services by EMS include checking the levels of hand soap and hand sanitizer in public restrooms and common areas each week and filling them to the top. Making soap and sanitizer available is essential for germ control.
- Paper restocking: Our commercial cleaning services involve more than cleaning. We also take an inventory of paper products like facial tissues and toilet paper every week and refill them according to the typical usage patterns of your guests.
Are You Ready to Experience the EMS Difference?
Any janitorial service can clean a hotel or resort, but few use our deep cleaning techniques to provide a truly safe and sanitary environment. Reach out to EMS of Madison, Wisconsin today to discuss the cleaning needs of your hospitality business and receive a free quote.