Commercial Hand Sanitizer Solutions for Mobile, AL Businesses
Call Us Now!
It is impossible to be too safe when it comes to hand hygiene these days. Are you doing enough to protect your staff members and customers? From hand soap dispensers to hand sanitizer dispenser refills our team will take care of your hand sanitizer needs. We will use the best practices in our industry to ensure your business is spotless every time we leave. Give us a call today and enlist the help of our professionals!
Why Hand Hygiene is important
- The CDC recommends regular handwashing and hand sanitizer use as some
- Hand Hygiene is an important part of combating the spread of COVID-19 and other pathogens
- OSHA requires that employers provide handwashing facilities and businesses can receive fines and citations for not being in compliance
- It is important that businesses always provide access to hand hygiene products for everyone’s safety
- Hand soap is provided FREE when the Hand Hygiene service is used in conjunction with the Restroom Hygiene service
- Save time and money by letting the hygiene experts keep your soap and sanitizer dispensers full
- Make sure your facility remains in compliance with OSHA and other regulatory bodies by staying fully stocked
- Keep employees and customers safe by making sure they have access to hand hygiene products
What Our Customers Say
Enviro-Master Services of Mobile, AL Hand Hygiene Service
It doesn’t matter if your employees spend their days catching seafood in Mobile Bay or their nights in some of the finest restaurants in the city cooking it up; the hardworking people in Mobile, AL, aren’t afraid of getting their hands a little dirty. But when the job is over, the grease and grime must come off. Hundreds of Alabama businesses in sectors from hospitality to healthcare depend on the Enviro-Master Services to ensure their employees stay healthy, especially during the current pandemic.
For decades, Enviro-Master Services of Mobile has been helping companies clean up after themselves with a wide range of sanitation services, including Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning Service, Restroom & Hygiene Service, Drain Treatment Service, the Paper Management Program, Electrostatic Spraying Service, and the Hand Hygiene Program.
What is the Hand Hygiene Program?
The Hand Hygiene Program from Enviro-Master Services of Mobile, Alabama, offers a comprehensive hand sanitizing solution for your business no matter how many people you employ or your industry. It is a well-known fact that proper and frequent handwashing can kill germs and prevent a significant percentage of illnesses. But the simple fact is that the majority of people do not wash their hands properly. That means your employees are not only spreading bacteria among themselves but can pass them on to your customers. This can wind up costing you tens of thousands of dollars each year in lost productivity or even negative publicity.
The Hand Hygiene Program helps protect the welfare of everyone who enters your business by providing hand sanitizer and hand sanitizer dispensers. Enviro-Master Services does much more than just sell products to you. The company is always available to provide the highest level of customer care, whether you need refills, replacements, or suggestions about how you can improve your employees’ hand hygiene. Let us help you set up a strong hand hygiene program with our quality hand soap dispensers, hand sanitizer dispensers and reliable refill service.
Who Can Use the Hand Hygiene Program?
Everyone can take advantage of the program. Here are just a few of the places that can benefit from more accessible hand sanitizer:
- Restaurants Food handlers already know they have to wash their hands often and wear gloves, but anyone who interacts with guests needs to be careful. Germs easily spread through surface contact, including cash.
- Gyms Shared exercise equipment means coming in contact with sweat, and locker rooms offer many more opportunities to pick up bacteria. By sanitizing your hands frequently, you can help prevent yourself from getting sick.
- Hospitals and doctor offices Healthcare facilities are hotbeds of germs. Medical staff are already good when it comes to washing their hands, but don’t forget your other staff members and patients.
- In office lobbies Hundreds or even thousands of people come and go each day in a typical office building. Each one is tracking in who knows what from the outside. Keep everyone safe by installing hand sanitizer dispensers near outside doors and elevators.
Protect your customers