Do You Need A Hand Hygiene Program in North Texas? Trust Enviro-Master Services of North Texas!
Call Us Now!
You have to prioritize the cleanliness of your business and this includes your hand hygiene program. Our team works hard to stay up to date on the latest research in the sanitation and sterilization field. From hand soap dispensers to hand sanitizer dispenser refills our team will take care of your hand sanitizer needs. We will use the best practices in our industry to ensure your business is spotless every time we leave. Give us a call today and enlist the help of our professionals!
Why Hand Hygiene is important
- The CDC recommends regular handwashing and hand sanitizer use as some
- Hand Hygiene is an important part of combating the spread of COVID-19 and other pathogens
- OSHA requires that employers provide handwashing facilities and businesses can receive fines and citations for not being in compliance
- It is important that businesses always provide access to hand hygiene products for everyone’s safety
- Hand soap is provided FREE when the Hand Hygiene service is used in conjunction with the Restroom Hygiene service
- Save time and money by letting the hygiene experts keep your soap and sanitizer dispensers full
- Make sure your facility remains in compliance with OSHA and other regulatory bodies by staying fully stocked
- Keep employees and customers safe by making sure they have access to hand hygiene products
What Our Customers Say
Trust Enviro-Master Services of North Texas for Help with a Strong Hand Hygiene Program!
Have you recently moved to the North Texas area? Are you looking to start a small business in this area? North Texas is home to a wide variety of attractions that keep people coming to the region from all over. For example, this area is home to the Texas Star Ferris Wheel, which is the largest Ferris wheel in North America. North Texas is also home to the Texas Ranch Roundup, located in Wichita Falls. Of course, this is also a great place to start a small business. If you want your business to succeed, then you need to develop a strong hand hygiene program. That is where Enviro-Master Services of North Texas can assist you.
What Is a Hand Hygiene Program?
It is critical for all businesses to develop a strong hand hygiene program. A hand hygiene program involves equipment, solutions, and educational approaches that promote strong hand hygiene. Particularly during the coronavirus pandemic, it is critical for all businesses to encourage employees, customers, and business partners to use appropriate hand hygiene practices.
If you Institute a strong hand hygiene program with the help of Enviro-Master Services of North Texas, you will reduce the number of people who call out sick, protect your customers, and promote positive company culture. Furthermore, you can also keep the doors of your business open because you will minimize your risk of viral transmission. Let us help you set up a strong hand hygiene program with our quality hand soap dispensers, hand sanitizer dispensers and reliable refill service.
Where can You Use a Hand Hygiene Program?
There are numerous situations where you can use a hand hygiene program. Some of the most common examples include:
- All healthcare facilities, including hospitals and outpatient clinics, have to prioritize hand hygiene
- Those who work in the restaurant industry have to have a hand hygiene program that complies with the most recent regulations
- Office buildings must prioritize hand hygiene to prevent pathogens from spreading on high-touch surfaces
- If you work in the educational field, you have to encourage your students and staff to follow appropriate hand hygiene protocols
- Gyms and fitness centers have to have appropriate hand hygiene precautions in place
At Enviro-Master Services of North Texas, it would be our pleasure to help you design a hand hygiene program that has been tailored to meet the individual needs of your business.
Protect your customers