Take the First Step Toward Clean Drains
Call Us Now!
Our owners Robert and Ilda Loveall and staff are eager to talk with you about how we can take care of your cleaning tasks so you can focus on what your business does best. Call us at (775) 227-4894, make an appointment to see us at our offices at 2803 Green Head Ct., Reno, NV 89509, or contact us online to get started on an easy way to maintain superior cleanliness.
Why is drain treatment important
- Fats, oils, and greases (“FOG”) can lead to clogged or slow moving drains
- Drain buildup can cause foul odors that cause employee and customer dissatisfaction
- Flies and other pests use drains as a food source and breeding ground
- Regular drain service can reduce grease trap cleanouts and the need for plumbers
- Save time and money by letting the hygiene experts keep your drain lines running clean
- Our foaming drain line service treats the entire surface of the pipe (360 degrees) as the foam travels through the drain system
- The unique formula of our drain line treatment digests fats, oils, and greases and turns them into carbon dioxide and water
- Drain lines are best serviced weekly to keep buildup down and more flies from breeding, let our technicians stay on top of this so you don’t have to
What Our Customers Say
Enviro-Master Services Offers Commercial Drain Cleaning & Treatment to Businesses in Reno, Nevada
Reno is on the rebound from pandemic. But it’s not too much to say that Reno’s rebound could be derailed by dysfunctional plumbing.
Restaurant kitchens aren’t safe without drains that flow freely. Public restrooms will quickly drive customers away when the drains don’t work. But keeping your drains in good condition isn’t one more task you need to give your overworked staff. Enviro-Master of Reno provides a weekly commercial drain service that can make preventable plumbing problems a thing of the past.
Do we really need to remind you the kinds of problems that clogged drains can cause businesses in Reno?
- Small clogs may not make sinks and toilets back up, but they can cause your pipes to burp bursts of foul odor that will make an indelible impression on your customers.
- We’ve all had clogs in sinks that won’t yield to your best efforts to use the plunging plumber’s friend. They can force you to close a restroom. They can put your kitchen out of commission at rush hour. They can cause wastewater contaminated with bacteria, parasites, cockroaches, paper, wipes, and a lot of other things you don’t want to think about to pour over your floors and plumbing fixtures.
- Clogs don’t always cause wastewater to back up indoors. Sometimes they’ll show up in your parking lot. They aren’t a great advertisement for your business, certainly not if you are in gambling, hospitality, or food service, or if you run a clinic, a gym, or a daycare center.
Enviro-Master has set the standard for commercial drain cleaning. Our bonded, dependable, trained technicians shock your drains once a week to break up any growing clogs and then inject our patented enzymatic foam into your pipes. This foaming agent is natural and non-toxic. It eats away at the films of bacteria and grease that can line your drainpipes and form a platform for new clogs. Our weekly commercial drain cleaning service is essential for keeping kitchens and public restrooms spotless.
Weekly commercial drain cleaning service isn’t all we do.
Enviro-Master’s patented Virus Vaporizer™ Surface kills 48 disease-causing viruses and bacteria on surfaces throughout your business. Our equipment generates a cloud of electrically charged microparticles of mild disinfectant that float through the air and land both on visible surfaces and in the nooks and crannies of walls, ceilings, and stock on shelves.
Our Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning keeps your bathroom tiles spotless and restores their grout to its original color. Our Restroom & Hygiene Service can come out to make sure your restrooms are top condition as often as several times a day.
We have a Hand Hygiene Program to encourage your floor employees to clean their hands up to 8 times a day without having to duck into the restroom, and your kitchen employees even more often than that. And we can get you great deals on cleaning supplies and paper goods.
Protect your customers