Hotel & Hospitality Cleaning Services in Rockland & Westchester, NY
Call Us Now!
Just a half an hour’s drive north of New York City, the Rockland & Westchester, NY area is the perfect spot for travelers to get a good night’s rest before hitting the big city. As a hotel owner, you know that it’s key to keep your hotel as clean as possible for your guests, and at Enviro-Master Services, we’re here to help you get the job done right. Whether you’re operating a small bed and breakfast or you’re a part of a large hotel chain, we’re here to provide you with the commercial cleaning services you need to get your hotel sparkling.
What We Do
Virus Vaporizer™ Service
Disinfect any surface with an electrostatic treatment that kills SARS-COV-2 and 47 other viruses and bacteria.LEARN MORE
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Remove buildup on tile, between grout lines and other surfaces with our unique deep cleaning process.LEARN MORE
Restroom & Hygiene Service
Restore your commercial restrooms and protect them against common diseases and viruses.LEARN MORE
Enviro-Master Helps Keep Hotels in Rockland & Westchester Clean
In today’s post-COVID world, it’s more important than ever that your guests have confidence in your cleaning services. This means that it’s important to deep clean your hotel regularly, as guests need to know that they can kick back and relax, free from the fear of viruses and germs. While regular housekeeping is key to keeping your guests comfortable, deep cleaning shows your guests that you’re prioritizing their safety, going above and beyond to ensure that they’re able to relax during their stay. At Enviro-Master Services, we’ll work with you to develop the cleaning solution that makes sense for the needs of your hotel.
Enviro-Master’s Commercial Cleaning Services for the Hospitality Industry
- Bathroom Cleaning: Rust, grime, bacteria are blemishes don’t just appear out of nowhere. This deep cleaning service can get in front of any long-term issues and potentially save your fixtures and floors from grimy conditions. We can deep clean bathroom surfaces in your hotel or resort on a regular basis or as often as needed.
- Electrostatic Spraying: No matter how thorough your housekeeping team, it’s impossible to get into every nook of every guest room. Our electrostatic spraying service uses a hospital-grade germicide to ensure that every area of each room is disinfected, giving you and your guests the peace of mind that you need.
- Tile and Grout Cleaning: Your guests notice details when they walk into one of your guest rooms, and it’s key that you go the extra mile to ensure that your facilities appear as new and clean as possible. Our tile and grout cleaning service works to remove years of dirt and grime from your restrooms. Don’t just think about utilizing this service for guest rooms; it’s also key to have the tile and grout cleaned in the common areas of your hotel.
- Drain Cleaning: Nothing can ruin a guest’s stay faster than a plumbing issue in their hotel room. Our drain cleaning service can help ensure that your drains stay as clean as possible, lessening the likelihood that your guests will experience poor drainage issues over the course of their stay.
- Hand Hygiene Program: Hand contact plays a significant role in transferring bacteria and germs to any area a person touches. Our specialists reduce germs and bacteria by making sure hand sanitizers are filled and dispensers are in working order.
- Paper Restocking: Having paper products available for use in high-activity areas is essential in the hospitality industry. Our team members go around to bathrooms in common areas to make sure they are well stocked with paper towels and toilet paper.
Contact Enviro-Master of Rockland & Westchester today for a FREE Quote!
At Enviro-Master Services, we’re proud to serve the Rockland and Westchester areas, and we’re looking forward to getting to know you. When you reach out to us, we’ll talk with you about your needs, and work with you to develop a cleaning schedule that makes sense for your business. We know you and your needs are unique, and we’ll be there for you every step of the way as we work together to develop your cleaning solution. Contact us today to learn more.