Is Enviro-Master Services Disinfectant Services Right for Your Business?
Call Us Now!
While it is an excellent choice for cleaning commercial restrooms (all businesses have them, right?), it is an equally outstanding choice for cleaning a wide range of business types, including the following.
- Manufacturing plants and assembly lines.
- Daycare centers and businesses that cater to children.
- Medical and dental facilities.
- Fitness centers and gyms.
- Restaurants and supermarkets.
- Retail businesses.
There aren’t many industries we serve that can’t benefit from our unique and highly effective electrostatic disinfection process.
Size matters in many things, but we can clean, sanitize, and disinfect businesses of all shapes and sizes. From small businesses that are 2800 square feet in size or smaller to large operations that are 23,000 square feet in size or more. Our hospital-grade germicide is food safe and kills 99 percent of food-borne bacteria making it a great choice for areas where food is prepped, cooked, and served. Plus, we go out of our way to utilize cleaning products that are good for the people and the planet, so you can choose our service with confidence that we’re not harming the planet.
Contact Enviro-Master Services of Seattle, WA today to learn more about our unique electrostatic disinfection services and how they can serve your business during COVID-19 recovery, and beyond.
Virus Vaporizer Service
Why Electrostatic Spraying is Important
- Electrostatic cleaning infection control and the spread of viruses
- Reduces the time it takes to spread and cover hard to reach surfaces compared to conventional disinfection service methods
- Helps keep employees and customers safe by disinfecting large surface areas
- The electrostatic sprayer applies chemicals in an efficient and controlled manner
- We use a hospital grade germicide that combats 99.9999% of food borne bacteria
- We use EPA-approved products that are recommended by the CDC
- Our electrostatic sprayer is 10 times as efficient as 10 times as efficient as conventional cleaning methods used by other disinfection services
- Our electrostatic sprayer service is food safe, non-toxic, and non-corrosive to most treated articles
Enviro-Master Services Offers an Electrostatic Disinfection Service to Businesses in Seattle, Washington
Whether you are someone who loves time spent with Mother Nature in the great outdoors or someone who prefers indoor spaces, Seattle has a lot to offer from the Space Needle and the Museum of Pop Culture to the Chihuly Garden and Glass, Seattle Aquarium, and Pioneer Square.
Now that businesses are beginning to reopen and people are going out and about once again, it is more important than ever for businesses to take their efforts to find disinfectant service companies with the best electrostatic cleaning in the area, like Enviro-Master Services of Seattle, WA.
Why Enviro-Master Services of Seattle, WA?
It’s true that in the post-COVID climate, many businesses have their pick from the many different companies claiming to offer effective COVID-19 disinfectant services. But only Enviro-Master Services offers electrostatic disinfection and that can make all the difference in the world for your business, your employees, your customers, and your own concerns about sanitation as we explore life after COVID-19 shutdowns. The use of our electrostatic sprayer with our cleaning and disinfection services is the difference that the Emerald City of Seattle needs.
What is Electrostatic Cleaning, and Why Does it Matter?
Chances are good that the term “electrostatic disinfection” is a new one to you. It is a service that is unique to Enviro-Master. One that offers quite a few important benefits to businesses that utilize these services. For instance, electrostatic cleaning allows us to utilize a completely touchless method of sanitizing your business. This alone greatly reduces the chances of cross-contamination occurring.
Another benefit of electrostatic cleaning is the wide dispersal rate of our hospital-grade germicide solution. Our electrostatic sprayer covers more surfaces in your business (especially beneficial in commercial restrooms). However, the benefits of electrostatic cleaning do not end there. In addition, the electrostatic nature of the germicide allows it to adhere to surfaces in your business so that it continues to kill germs, viruses, and other microbes for seven days after the initial application. Electrostatic disinfection will ensure the health and safety of your business and employees.
Protect your customers