Keep Your Tile And Grout Clean Year-Round
Call Us Now!
If you don’t take care of the grout line the grout itself will begin to break down, which in turn will mean you’ll need to replace the grout more often. This is timely, costly, and a pain in the neck. Thankfully, with the help of tile and grout cleaning services offered by Enviro-Master, you will receive a top-of-the-line grout cleaning process that will leave your tile flooring clean and free of bacteria (including the germs that may carry COVID-19). So, if you’re interested in the tile cleaning services and want to restore your flooring to its original color, now is the time to schedule regular cleaning offered by the staff here at Enviro-Master. Reach out and ask about our bathroom cleaning service, electrostatic disinfection service, and other professional commercial cleaning services we offer!
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning
Why is tile and grout cleaning important
- Bacteria, germs, and disease cling to tile and porous grout
- Fights the spread of harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, salmonella, staphylococcus
- Safer floors: clean, dry floors mean reduced slip-and-fall accidents
- Regular mopping doesn't cut it: regular cleaning can remove dirt but not germs
Where should you use this disinfection service
- Locker Rooms and Gyms
- Spill Locations
- Lobbies and Entryways
- Enviro-Master's Tile and Grout Cleaning Services go the extra mile
- All technicians wear the appropriate PPE
- We get all the hard to reach areas cracks, crevices, and behind equipment
- We use the industry's best in class automatic grout brushes and orbital scrub machines
- All walls, fixtures, floors are washed and rinsed with hi-pressure spray
- All water is vacuumed up for instant drying
- The area is sprayed with an EPA registered electrostatic disinfection system to kill all germs
- We offer specific COVID disinfection services as a part of our professional tile and grout cleaning.
- Our professional commercial and cleaning services are not complete until the customer reviews the service
Enviro-Master of Seattle Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Tile is a beautiful flooring option when running a business here in Seattle. With the amount of rain seen throughout the year, you’d find yourself constantly deep-cleaning carpeting to avoid musty, moldy odors. With tile, you can mop up or toss down rugs that are easily cleaned. However, over time it does leave you with dirt and gunk stuck within the grout. Grout cleaning isn’t always the easiest, and if you’ve tried to do it yourself you know how challenging it can be. With Enviro-Master of Seattle, the tile cleaning service provided will ensure you receive a commercial tile and grout cleaning whenever needed.
Bathroom Cleaning Service
It probably wouldn’t surprise you that scientists have found thousands of different species of bacteria in public bathrooms, but did you know that scientists have studied the “geography” of restroom surfaces to find out what kinds of bacteria go where? Check out some of the findings of a study done by scientists at the University of Colorado. Viruses in men’s urinals can splash up. Scientists have found that virus particles at the base of a urinal can travel nearly a meter (about 3 feet) upward in droplets from the urine stream. But more than half of virus particles in urine travel outward to the restroom floor. Use Enviro-Master’s bathroom cleaning services to combat these germs!
With a variety of cleaning methods, your restrooms will be restored to look as good as new, removing any kind of sticky residue while applying a grout sealant and protective barrier over the porous material of your tile with our electrostatic disinfection service. This will protect your restroom floors and keep them cleaner for longer with the products we use.
In the kitchen areas, it is important to use a cleaning solution that is safe for the surface you will prepare food on (or around). When cleaning the tile grout and removing a permanent stain from your kitchen tile (such as from spilled wine or a burn mark), the staff will restore your grout color while using a penetrating sealer to remove dirt on your ceramic tile. While other areas of your business may see more dirt and grime, it is the kitchen area that sees more bacteria from food, and any residue remaining from this floor might remain.
Gyms and Everywhere Else
With a gym, you’re dealing with bathroom elements on top of added sweat and more use. Gyms, locker rooms, and everything else associated with a gym will experience a massive influx of dirt, gunk, and who knows what else. With disinfection services, you’ll ensure your staff and gym members are happy and healthy.
Protect your customers