According to the National Restaurant Association, the number one concern of restaurant patrons is the condition of public restrooms.
- Restroom fixtures and floors stained with urine?
- Restrooms have a bad odor?
- Currently spending money on restroom products?
- Managing inventory on restroom products, especially paper and soap?
- Want your restrooms to portray the same positive image as the rest of your business?
- Would reduced absenteeism have a positive impact on your business’s performance?
- Works in Conjunction with Janitorial Services
- Cost Effective
- Positive Public Experience
- Workplace Wellness
- Reduces Absenteeism
- Improves Employee Moral
- Positive Reflection on Businesses
- Reduced Costs
- Inventory Management
- Dispenser Management
- Paper Products
- Soap Products
- Industrial Chemicals
The World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are voicing real concern over the widespread of diseases that are no longer responding to antibiotics. The bacteria found in common diseases are constantly evolving leaving antibiotics at a disadvantage. The two organizations are working on creating stronger antibiotics for those that already have the “superbugs” in their system. While it is necessary to find an antidote for these “nightmare bacteria”, what can people do to prevent coming in contact with these diseases in the first place? Enviro-Master has your answer.