COVID-19 Restaurant Guidelines in London, Ontario
The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) released new orders on October 21st, 2020, following the new outbreaks that have been recorded daily. The new guidelines seek to emphasize face covering and limit the number of people who can meet indoors. Breaking these rules will cost your business a fine of $25,000. If the outbreaks continue, restaurants have a risk of undergoing stage 2 lockdown once again.
Commercial cleaning services that handle the spread of COVID-19 can help you avoid the hustle and get up to speed with the new rules. Enviro-Master services offer you efficient COVID-19 cleaning services, disinfection, and bathroom cleaning services. Get help from us and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
The New COVID-19 Restaurant Guidelines in London, Ontario
The new guidelines must be followed to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Take a look at them to ensure you tick the right boxes:
1. Sitting Arrangement
In a bid to limit numbers, no more than six people can be seated at a table both indoors and outdoors. There should also be a 2-meter gap between tables in your restaurant, or you can opt to place plexiglass or a permeable barrier between the tables.
2. Customer Guidelines
Restaurants are now required to record the names and customer information of all their customers. They should hold on to the information for up to a month. The data should not be disclosed to anyone unless it is a medical officer of health or an inspector under the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
Patrons must be seated at all times to minimize their contact.
The few exceptions to this rule are:
- When a customer is moving to his table.
- When placing or picking up an order.
- When paying for an order.
- When going or returning to the washroom.
- When necessary for health and safety.
CDC Guidelines for Restaurants to Maintain Healthy Environments in London, Ontario
The CDC has set in place guidelines for restaurants to help them stop the spread of COVID-19 and maintain healthy environments.
The following are the CDC guidelines:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and shared objects. Our commercial cleaning services offers deep cleaning for all critical areas of your restaurant.
- Follow all the rules, safety laws, and guidelines that have been set in your locale.
- Ensure the disinfectants you use meet EPA disinfection criteria and that they are appropriate. We always carry out disinfection services with the required products, and you don’t have to worry about sourcing them.
- Establish a disinfection routine.
- Ensure safe and correct use and storage of disinfectant to avoid contamination. Our electrostatic disinfection service reduces the risk of contamination and is recommended for food surfaces.
- Discourage the sharing of items between staff and customers.
- Ensure you have an efficient ventilation system.
COVID-19 Cleaning Services in London, Ontario
At Enviro-Master Cleaning Services, we specialize in the following:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Bathroom and Restroom Cleaning Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Service – Our EPA approved solution kills COVID-19
- Drain Treatment Services
- Paper Restocking
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Protect your business from viruses and keep your clients and employees safe. Contact us today for a free quote on our services.