The COVID-19 pandemic has been hard for everyone and numerous small businesses were forced to close as the pandemic spread. Now that restaurants are open again, most restaurant owners would like it to stay that way. At the same time, this only way that this is going to happen is it restaurants do everything they can to reduce the spread of the virus. That is where Enviro-Master Services of Orlando is here to help. Learn more about some of the guidelines that have been released by local health officials to reduce the spread of the virus in Orlando.
Guidelines for Restaurant Employees and Managers of Orlando Restaurants
When it comes to running a restaurant in Orlando during the pandemic, some of the key points to keep in mind include:
- Monitor the expiration dates of all items closely and throw them out as soon as they reach those dates to reduce the risk of contamination
- Monitor all employees as they enter the restaurant and do not let anyone come to work if they have symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, congestion, fever, and other respiratory symptoms
- All employees should wear a mask during their shift and should wash their hands on a regular basis
- Anyone who has come into contact with someone is confirmed to have COVID-19 must quarantine for a least 14 days before they return to work
- Managers need to provide continuing education and training for employees when it comes to COVID-19 sanitation and disinfection
Rely on the team from Enviro-Master Services of Orlando to keep your restaurant as clean as possible. We can help you reduce the risk of viral spread.
Guidelines for Interactions with Customers and Patrons in Orlando Restaurants
Restaurants in Florida are able to open and operate as long as they place parties at least six feet apart. In addition, it is not necessary for people in the same party to sit six feet apart; however, they should be at least six feet apart from other parties.
People need to make sure they wear a mask when they enter the restaurant. After they sit down, they are allowed to remove their mask but are encouraged to put them on again when the waiter or waitress comes over.
Finally, nobody should be allowed into the restaurant if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Managers should be allowed to take the temperature of people as they enter the restaurant to see if they have a fever.
Contact Enviro-Master Services of Orlando Today for Premier Commercial Cleaning Services
If you would like to keep your restaurants as clean as possible, then you need to take every step possible to reduce the spread of the virus in your restaurant. At the same time, you might not have a lot of experience with these advanced cleaning measures. That is where Enviro-Master Services of Orlando can help. Contact Enviro-Master Services of Orlando today to learn more about how we can help you!
At Enviro-Master Cleaning Services, we specialize in the following:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Bathroom and Restroom Cleaning Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Service – Our EPA approved solution kills COVID-19
- Drain Treatment Services
- Paper Restocking
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Protect your business from viruses and keep your clients and employees safe. Contact us today for a free quote on our services.