Enviro-Master Services Offers Commercial Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning for Businesses in St. Petersburg
Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning
What Our Customers Say
Why do you need a Professional for Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning?
Everyone in balmy, almost-tropical Pinellas County battles mold and mildew. Mold and mildew thrive not just in closets and under sinks and in locker rooms and kitchens, but in just about nook or cranny it is left alone.
In addition to mold and mildew, bacteria is another factor to consider. Bacteria grows in thin, sticky patches that scientists call biofilms. They release complex sugars that help them stick like invisible glue on tiles and grout.
Bacterial biofilms aren’t visible to the naked eye, but they aren’t entirely transparent, either. They form a dull film that keeps your tiles from sparkling and that changes the color of your grout.
While these biofilms stick to tile and grout, they also grow inside the microscopic pores of these surfaces. Tile and grout’s porous surface makes them the perfect hosts for dirt, spills, and bacteria formation. So, while there may be visible grime and bacteria build up.that you can see on your tile and grout lines, theres often much more under the surface, lurking in the their microscopic pores.
Tile and grout coated in bacterial biofilm, mold, mildew, and grime is begging for a deep cleaning, and it isn’t one you can achieve on your own with a little bit of elbow grease. For deep-clean results, you need professional cleaners like Enviro-Master on your side.
Enviro-Master’s Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Enviro-Master’s Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning process breaks up the biofilms and stubborn dirt that washing and scrubbing simply can’t remove, then, our Electrostatic Spraying Service keeps them from coming back.
Our Electrostatic Spraying service kills germs on tile floor that ordinary cleaning methods like regular mopping can’t reach. Our trained technicians use our proprietary spray machines to create a fine mist of tiny, electrically charged droplets of disinfectants.
The microscopic size of the droplets of disinfectant allow them to float into invisible pores and cracks in tiles and grout lines, where they leave a protective barrier behind to continue working even after the service is complete.
Our service technicians use specialized equipment with commercial grade extractors and low water pressure to safely scrub your tile surfaces. We also enlist the help of our various tile cleaning products, using whichever cleaning solution is best suited for the tile in your business. All of our industrial tile and grout cleaning products safely remove buildup and hazardous grease, leaving you with polished tile and grout.
Enviro-Master’s Tile & Grout Cleaning Process:
- Immediately on arrival, we will ensure that all our operatives and any of your staff who need to be in attendance are supplied with and correctly wearing the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). We will remove all trash and personal items that might hinder the cleaning process.
- We then remove all dust from all surfaces, paying particular attention to doors, rails, fittings, and any other necessary areas.
- All tiled areas of floors and walls are given a high pressure rinse with water and other necessary cleaning agents. Our service technicians then use a grout brush to thoroughly scrub all areas.
- All water is vacuumed up for instant drying of the tile and grout surface
- The area is sprayed with an EPA registered electrostatic disinfection system to SaniGuard the entire area, killing 99.9 of known bacteria and viruses.
Professional Cleaning Services for St. Petersburg, FL Businesses
Over the nearly 40 years Enviro-Master has been cleaning and disinfecting businesses all over North America, we have mastered the science of making commercial establishments germ-free.
In addition to offering Tile & Grout Deep Cleaning, we also offer the following commercial cleaning services:
- Commercial Drain Cleaning Service: Our team uses a foam product to dissolve and dislodge debris to keep drains from backing up, helping eliminate drain clogs and prevent more from occurring.
- Hand Hygiene Program: Hand contact plays a significant role in transferring bacteria and germs to any area a person touches. Our specialists take care of the possibility of germs and bacteria by making sure hand sanitizers are filled and dispensers are in working order.
- Paper Management Program – Having paper products available for use in high-activity areas is essential in the hospitality industry. Our team members go around to bathrooms in common areas to make sure they are well stocked with paper towels and toilet paper.
- Restroom & Hygiene: Rust, grime, bacteria are blemishes don’t just appear out of nowhere. This deep cleaning service can get in front of any long-term issues and potentially save your fixtures and floors from grimy conditions. We can deep clean bathroom surfaces in your hotel or resort on a regular basis or as often as needed.
Contact Enviro-Master Today for a FREE Consultation!
Call us at (727)-955-2775 or fill out our form today for more information and a free quote for a cleaning plan tailored to your business. Whether you need professional cleaning on a regular basis, or every once in a while, Enviro-Master is here to help you focus on what matters most, by doing what we do best.
Protect your customers