Electrostatic Spraying Service and Disinfection for Businesses in Northern Virginia
Call Us Now!
The importance of disinfecting high-touch surfaces is highly important within a commercial space. Running the risk of infecting customers or spreading germs throughout your facility can put a major strain on a business. A trusted commercial cleaning company is the easy solution to disinfection and peace of mind within your commercial building. Enviro-Master of Northern Virginia provides a safe and efficient method of disinfecting. Our electrostatic spraying service is sure to make a positive impact on your high-traffic areas.
Virus Vaporizer Service
Efficient and Effective Disinfection
How Does Electrostatic Spraying Work?
Why Choose Enviro-Master Services?
- We use a hospital grade germicide that combats 99.9999% of food borne bacteria
- EMS Health and Safety technicians have years of experience in a variety of markets
- We work around your schedule and create customized cleaning packaging for your unique business
Customized Commercial Cleaning Solutions
Our services can fit your business goals and specific needs. We will work alongside your schedule and ensure that your facility is safe and clean for employees. Our electrostatic cleaning schedule can be performed weekly, monthly, or whenever best works for your business. We have a variety of services to address all parts of your building including:
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
- Drain Treatment
- Full Bathroom Cleaning Service
- Hand Hygiene Program
- Paper Management
Electrostatic Spraying Benefits Over Typical Disinfection
While regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces is always important, electrostatic spray disinfection nonetheless has some advantages over conventional methods of cleaning surfaces:
- Efficient Application: Using a sprayer allows technicians to apply the electrostatic disinfecting solution to large surfaces quickly. Multiple high-touch surfaces can be rapidly treated, and the method can be used to cover floors, seating, counters, kitchen equipment and other fixtures.
- Superior Adherence: The charged particles that electrostatic spray technology uses ensure that the disinfecting solution adheres to the surfaces where it’s applied. It doesn’t drip down, which both renders the surface no longer disinfected, and can damage non-hard surfaces below the treated area.
- Periodic Administration: Because the charged particles adhere well, electrostatic spraying doesn’t have to be administered as frequently as simply wiping down surfaces has to be redone. Whereas wiping down or spraying without charged particles will last for a short time, electrostatic spraying is often done only once a week. This cuts down on both disinfecting solution and labor costs.
- Most importantly, electrostatic spraying uses chemicals that are safe but effective.
The Electrostatic Spraying Experts
At Enviro-Master, we have the equipment and knowledge necessary to properly apply electrostatic spray treatments. We’ve been in the cleaning and disinfection business for a long time, treating facilities well before everyone was disinfecting due to Covid. Over the years, we’ve used this technology to disinfect surfaces in many different buildings and facilities with positive results.
Get Your Facility Disinfected Today
If you don’t currently have an efficient method of disinfecting high-touch surfaces in your facility, contact Enviro-Master Services. One of our knowledgeable technicians would be glad provide a free consultation and answer any questions you have about this treatment. Create your customized cleaning solution today!
Protect your customers