Schools, restaurants, and businesses are beginning to open their doors. While the coronavirus remains a threat across the country, facility managers are developing routines to clean and disinfect public areas. Engaging a commercial cleaning company such as Enviro-Master Services can give employees, consumers, teachers, students, and business owners confidence regarding their safety.
Follow the tips below for moving safely indoors and how to best utilize your professional cleaning service.
Essential Steps to a COVID-19-Free Public Space
- Set up hand hygiene stations near exit and entry points on each floor. Make hand sanitizers and wipes widely available to clients, customers, and employees.
- Post reminder posters regarding one-way traffic flow in and out of different areas.
- Enforce a strict social distancing policy to keep everyone entering your business or facility safe.
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect common areas, offices, and bathrooms regularly. This includes wiping down touch screens, tables, keyboards, remote controls, and elevator buttons.
- Vacuum or mop flooring frequently. High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters can remove particulates and reduce the number of germs trapped in carpets.
- Bring in commercial cleaning experts to properly sanitize and disinfect your premises on a regular basis.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, there is a difference between cleaning and disinfecting. The CDC recommends cleaning commonly touched surfaces with soap and water to remove as many germs as possible. Then, apply an environmentally friendly disinfectant to kill viruses and germs such as the coronavirus.
Commercial Cleaning Services Take the Burden Off Employees
We highly recommend both conventional cleaning and frequent disinfection to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your school, office, clinic, or retail business.
Read below what the EPA has to say about the importance of electrostatic spraying to keep the air you breathe as clean as the surfaces that you continually wipe down.
Commercial Cleaning Company for COVID
Enviro-Master Cleaning technicians are trained and dedicated to the proper cleaning and disinfection of your home or business. We follow protocols set up by the CDC, EPA, and other regulatory agencies.
We have the experience you need to deal with biological contaminants that go beyond the scope of janitorial services. You can trust our professionals to go above and beyond to suppress the spread of the coronavirus in your office, warehouse or industrial space.
We clean both porous and nonporous services effectively. Talk to us about your specific needs and we will make sure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and disinfected during each visit. As recommended by the CDC, we clean and disinfect tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, and other frequently touched surfaces.
To further combat the spread of COVID-19, our cleaning specialists give extra care and attention to the following areas:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Playground Equipment
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Fitness Equipment
- Water Fountains
The Environmental Protection Agency has reviewed the use of electrostatic sprayer techniques used to disinfect large indoor spaces. Move safely indoors after our team has disinfected your work area with our proprietary Virus Vaporizer service.
This touchless disinfection technique doesn’t leave behind streaks or residue. However, it’s more effective than cleaning alone because it remains behind and spreads consistently and evenly throughout the facility.
Contact us today to learn more about our Virus Vaporizer and other commercial cleaning services.