The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact on people all over the world. For a long time, many businesses were forced to close, placing them under a significant amount of financial stress as well. Now that gyms in the local Dallas-Fort Worth area are starting to reopen again, it is important to make sure they stay that way. The only way to do this is by following coronavirus sterilization guidelines issued by local health officials. The team from Enviro-Master Services is here to review them with everyone.
Health Protocols for Gym Employees and Managers
In order for gems to remain open, they need to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. Some of the most important guidelines for gym employees and managers to follow include:
- All employees need to be trained on appropriate sterilization, disinfection, hand hygiene, cleaning, and respiratory etiquette.
- All employees need to be screened before they enter the gym. If they are exhibiting any symptoms of coronavirus, such as respiratory symptoms or fevers, then they need to be sent home.
- Any employee who has come into close contact with someone who has been confirmed positive for COVID-19 should quarantine for 14 days before they return to work.
- Where feasible, employees should try to remain at least Expedia apart from other employees at the gym. When this is not possible, hand hygiene and mask-wearing should be encouraged at all times.
These guidelines will keep managers, employees, and gym patrons safe from harm.
Health Protocols for Gym Facilities
When gems in the Dallas-Fort Worth area reopened, they need to:
- Make sure that workout equipment is at least 6 ft apart from other pieces of workout equipment to try to encourage patrons to follow social distancing.
- All items that come into contact with patrons need to be disinfected before someone else touches them. During this process, it is a good idea for employees to wear gloves.
- Cleaning equipment such as sanitary wipes and alcohol-based hand sanitizers should be ubiquitous and readily available throughout the facilities.
- Signs should be deployed all over the gym reminding gym patrons to follow social distancing, masks, and sanitizer guidelines.
Finally, gyms are also encouraged to have at least one person who is dedicated solely to making sure that all health protocols and coronavirus guidelines are being followed.
Rely on Trained, Professional Commercial Cleaning Services from Enviro-Master Services of Dallas Fort-Worth
These are just a few of the most important guidelines that gyms need to follow if they would like to reduce the spread of coronavirus. Only by minimizing the spread of this virus will gyms be able to remain open. Furthermore, it is a good idea for gyms to rely on trained professionals who can keep their equipment clean and sterile. That is where we can help. To learn more about commercial cleaning services from Enviro-Master Services of Dallas Fort Worth, contact us today! We are here to help your gym remain clean!
At Enviro-Master Cleaning Services, we specialize in the following:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Bathroom and Restroom Cleaning Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Service – Our EPA approved solution kills COVID-19
- Drain Treatment Services
- Paper Restocking
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Protect your business from viruses and keep your clients and employees safe. Contact us today for a free quote on our services.