The coronavirus pandemic has impacted everyone. For those who run a restaurant in the area of El Paso, Texas, it is exciting to be able to open their doors again. At the same time, it is important for everyone to make sure that they provide a safe environment in which their patrons can eat, enjoy each other’s company, and get out of the house from time to time. The team from Enviro-Master Services is here to help everyone who runs a restaurant in the local area understand the guidelines they need to follow up they would like to remain open.
Health Protocols for Serving Customers
In order for restaurants to safely and effectively serve their customers in El Paso, Texas there are a few protocols they need to follow when they are serving their customers. These include:
- Make sure that all groups and the restaurant maintain a distance of at least six feet from any other group at all times. This includes when they are waiting for a table. This distance is not required between members of the same group but between different groups of patrons.
- All restaurants have to make sure they have a hand sanitizing station available for everyone when they enter the restaurant.
- Restaurants should not see any more than 10 people together at a given time.
- Restaurants in to avoid leaving silverware, flatware, glasses, and condiments at the table when it is not occupied.
- Condiments should only be provided if the customer requests it.
- Ideally, a disposable menu should be used every time. When not possible, it is a good idea to clean and disinfect menus between uses.
Finally, it is also a good idea for restaurants to provide contactless payment options. When this is not available, contact should be minimized, ideally with a sneeze guard or plexiglass.
Health Protocols for Employees
It is also important for restaurants in El Paso, Texas to follow health protocols for employees as well. These include:
- All employees need to be screened before they enter the restaurant. If they are exhibiting respiratory symptoms, they should go home.
- All employees have to be trained on appropriate disinfection practices including hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and other cleaning practices.
- Any employee who has had known contact with someone confirmed to have coronavirus should not be allowed to return to work until they complete a 14-day quarantine.
These practices are designed to keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times.
Rely on the Professionals from Enviro-Master Services for Commercial Cleaning Services in El Paso, TX
It is important for everyone to make sure they follow appropriate coronavirus guidelines that they are running a restaurant in El Paso. Furthermore, it is a good idea to invest in regular commercial cleaning services from trained professionals. At Enviro-Master Services, we are here to provide those services. Contact us today to learn more about how our professionals can help you make sure that your restaurant is safe during a coronavirus pandemic.
At Enviro-Master Cleaning Services, we specialize in the following:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Bathroom and Restroom Cleaning Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Service – Our EPA approved solution kills COVID-19
- Drain Treatment Services
- Paper Restocking
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Protect your business from viruses and keep your clients and employees safe. Contact us today for a free quote on our services.