The COVID-19 pandemic has showed us what proper business hygiene practices really should be. We’ve been practicing cleaning and disinfecting steps that are effective against so many other pathogens that are present in society. For example, many businesses have started using an advanced electrostatic spraying service for disinfection. It’s time to think about how your COVID-19 cleaning service is serving a critical need as masks come off. After all, pathogens such as hepatitis A and B are also of concern and ensuring that your business is part of the public health solution is very important.
For indoor and outdoor areas, blocking pathogen transmission is a critical part of recovery. The CDC has outlined suggestions for businesses this summer in the reopening phase of pandemic response.
- High transmission of COVID-19 in the local community.
- Low level of masks or hand washing.
- Visits by people who are especially vulnerable to COVID-19 infection.
- Visits by anyone known to have tested positive or been sick from COVID-19.
- High-touch areas (see list below for ideas).
- Places for young children may have higher risk due to less rigorous hygiene practices.
- High-traffic areas can be potent pathogen transmission sources.
In addition to recommending daily cleaning, CDC guidelines also offer steps to creating a hygiene plan for your business:
- Specify what needs to be cleaned and the frequency, referring to the concerns list.
- Determine the need for regular disinfection in addition to cleaning when risk indicates it is needed.
- Stock cleaners and PPE (protective gear) as needed to perform each cleaning task.
- Use trained personnel following rigorously defined procedures to perform your cleaning and disinfecting.
High-touch areas: these include such diverse surfaces as tables, pens, desks, keyboards, phones, counters, shopping carts, recreational equipment, transportation seats, doorknobs, light switches, handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Advantages of Having an Ongoing COVID-19 Cleaning Service and Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting Service
1. Boost Your Reputation
Businesses with a reputation for cleanliness had an edge during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. They were more popular due to safety, and they were more likely to remain open. Business trust based on hygiene practices has become common, and establishments that clearly have implemented a cleaning plan are leading the recovery. There are restroom rating smartphone apps now available that can steer customers your way or not based solely on restroom hygiene quality.
2. Save on Training
Businesses need specially trained staff to implement cleaning and disinfecting at professional levels, including performing advanced disinfecting procedures such as electrostatic spraying service. Enviro-Master commercial cleaning and disinfecting service frees your workers to focus on their regular duties while our specialists perform advanced cleaning.
Make Your Plan, and Let Enviro-Master Services Work with You
Our commercial cleaning services make keeping your business deep cleaned, hygienic, and attractive a simple matter. From our commercial drain treatment for your kitchens and workspaces to our sparkling tile and grout cleaning service and comprehensive commercial restroom cleaning service, we free you to put your effort and energy into what you love to do. Contact us and find out how we can help you thrive in a world where hygiene is now a critical part of every business.