Are restaurants open in St. Louis?
Bars have a curfew mandating that they close by 11:00 p.m. until further notice. Restaurants in the St. Louis area are open as long as safety precautions are followed, such as using COVID-19 cleaning services that implement proper disinfection and commercial cleaning services with electrostatic disinfection service, like those used by Enviro-Master Services.
Are large gatherings allowed in St. Louis?
The City of St. Louis Department of Health in compliance with the CDC guidelines, announced that restaurants allow 50% capacity as of September 8. Limit group size of tables to 6 ideally, or no more than 10. Use commercial cleaning services in St. Louis restaurants between guests including bathroom cleaning services.
What businesses and services are open in St. Louis?
The State of Missouri officially reopened for business on June 16. However, more protective guidelines have remained in place for St. Louis City and County with many restaurants opening only their drive-through, delivery, or outdoor patio seating.
What does St. Louis define as “essential business” during COVID?
In the City of St. Louis, an essential business is defined as healthcare facilities, grocery stores, all media, gas stations, vehicle supply, repair, transportation, financial institutions, hardware stores, shipping services, laundry services, care for senior adults and children, hotels, business professionals, construction, federal, state, and local governments. For restaurants and bars, only pickup, curbside, carry out, take out, or delivery are considered essential.
What is The city of St. Louis’ reopening plan?
Restaurants, along with all businesses, are expected to provide a safe, clean environment and to encourage employees to quarantine until they have been tested and received a negative result, or isolate if they have or are believed to have COVID-19 or if they have come into contact with anyone with the virus.
Is it mandatory to wear a mask in St. Louis during COVID-19 pandemic?
In St. Louis City and County, face masks must be worn at all times when inside a public building or outside when distancing is difficult.
How to keep business going during COVID?
The main focus is to minimize contact, reducing the risk of spreading the virus among staff and guests, and proper cleaning be done including:
- Practicing social distancing between employees and guests at all times.
- Monitoring and screening employee health before shifts.
- Use proper protective gear for workers and guests.
- Clean, sanitize, and disinfect by washing hands often, and wiping down frequently touched surfaces with EPA-approved disinfectant. Hiring a professional cleaning crew like the experts at Enviro-Master’s services is the best step in assuring every inside area of the restaurant is properly cleaned, including the restroom cleaning services.
- Staff should wash their hands often.
- Close off areas with a known exposure, and do not reuse until properly cleaned and disinfected. Ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants, wiping down all surfaces, and restrooms should be cleaned and disinfected regularly. The best way to make sure everything is properly disinfected is to hire COVID-19 disinfecting services professionals from Enviro-Master’s services.