As the world slowly returns to normalcy, businesses are looking to resume their operations, and this includes in-person meetings and conferences. With this in mind, it’s essential that conference rooms and meeting spaces are clean and hygienic to help reduce the spread of infectious diseases and harmful germs. Not only are clean and hygienic conference rooms important for health and safety, but a clean meeting place is good for business.
Whether you’re hosting a business forum, a rehearsal dinner, or any other large gathering, conference rooms are intended to be a professional space that people expect to be clean. To keep your conference room spotless and able to host large gatherings, we made a conference room cleaning checklist.
Daily Conference Room Cleaning Checklist
A few daily tasks are essential to keep your meeting spaces looking tidy and presentable. Done daily, this helps maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere for your clients and employees. Keep in mind these cannot be the only chores done to have a properly clean space.
- Dusting: Dust and debris can accumulate quickly in conference rooms, especially on tables, chairs, and other surfaces.
- Vacuuming: Vacuuming the floors and carpets daily is essential to remove dirt that can accumulate throughout the day. A clean floor not only looks better but also helps to maintain a healthy environment.
- Trash Removal: The trash bins should be emptied and sanitized daily to prevent the accumulation of harmful bacteria and unpleasant odors.
- Wiping Surfaces: All surfaces, including tables, chairs, and counters, should be wiped down daily for a surface-level clean. A daily wipe-down reduces the risk of spreading germs, but a deeper clean will eliminate germs.
Deep Cleaning Conference Room Checklist
A survey done in 2019 found 90% of employees go to work sick, and this can likely mean conferences too. When multiple people are meeting in a conference room, it’s an easy way for illness to spread. A deep-cleaning conference room checklist will keep your meeting spaces free from harmful germs and bacteria that can make clients and employees sick. This type of cleaning should be done regularly to ensure that the space is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Flooring: Not all conference rooms are covered in carpet. A regular tile and grout service for any tiled areas in or near the conference room will help reduce the spread of bacteria and icky smells.
- Disinfecting Surfaces: High-touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, light switches, and tables should be disinfected regularly to prevent the spread of germs. This type of cleaning is especially important during cold and flu season. An electrostatic spraying service eliminates germs and prevents them for longer than a simple wipe-down.
- Restroom Cleaning: Likely, your conference room has an attached restroom. It’s equally, if not more, important to ensure that it is clean and well-stocked with supplies. Restrooms should be deep cleaned regularly to prevent the spread of germs and maintain a hygienic environment. This can include:
-Tile and grout services
-Removing uric scale and other soils
-Restocking of paper products and soaps
4. Window Cleaning: Clean windows not only improve the appearance of the conference room but also allow natural light to enter the space. A preventative window cleaning service will remove any dirt, streaks, and fingerprints and prevent them from coming back for longer.
Keep Clean with Enviro-Master Services
We keep places clean — it’s just what we do. We go a step above janitorial cleaning to eliminate germs and bacteria. We specialize in commercial services, including hotels. Our Health and Safety technicians are specially trained to handle commercial-grade cleaning products to keep your conference room, and beyond, sanitary. We can help check off everything on your conference room cleaning checklist. Our commercial cleaning services include:
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
- Restroom & Hygiene Service
- Drain Treatment Services
- Electrostatic Spraying Service
- Hand Hygiene Program
- Window Cleaning Service
- And More!
Enviro-Master Services is trusted by companies across the United States and Canada. Contact us today to learn more about the services we can provide your business.