The coronavirus pandemic has impacted everyone, and local businesses have felt the same as well. Denver, Colorado is starting to reopen. This is an exciting time for small businesses that have struggled significantly during the past few months. As restaurants start to reopen, it is important to keep the spread of this virus as low as possible. This is the only way restaurants are going to be allowed to remain open. That Enviro-Master Services of Denver, we are here to help restaurants follow the guidelines issued by public health officials.
On-Premise Dining in Denver, CO
Or restaurants that are planning on welcoming patrons back to their physical establishments, there are a few guidelines that need to be followed. These include:
- Restaurants are able to open at 50 percent capacity. Restaurants should not exceed 50 people per room. Every table should be at least six feet apart. Patrons at the same table do not need to be 6 feet apart. Tables themselves should be 6 feet apart.
- Bar seating is only allowed if our service is not being offered. If bar service is being offered, then bar seating should not be allowed where the bartender is handling bar service orders.
There are additional guidelines that need to be followed for bars and breweries. First, bars and breweries that are not licensed food retail establishments should be closed. Breweries are able to open if they are going to convert to typical restaurant operational levels. If breweries have converted to operate as restaurants, then they need to follow the guidelines listed above.
Furthermore, alcohol sales are only going to be permitted under certain circumstances. Restaurants need to keep up with local county dial levels, which will dictate when alcohol sales need to stop. Alcohol sales need to conclude sometime between 10 p.m. and midnight depending on the local dial level.
If There Is a Confirmed COVID-19 Case Among Either Customers or Employees
Furthermore, even though businesses are going to reopen, it is important to remember that this virus is going to be with us until we have a vaccine. Therefore, it is possible that someone may come down with a confirmed case of coronavirus. If this happens, restaurants must
- Notify and cooperate with public health officials
- Follow guidelines that are issued for managing outbreaks in non-healthcare facilities
- Redouble their efforts when it comes to cleaning and sterilizing their restaurants
That is where we can help. At Enviro-Master Services of Denver, we are here to make sure that your restaurant, bar, or brewery is able to comply with all local health guidelines.
Contact the Team from Enviro-Master Services of Denver for Commercial Cleaning Services
We know that you want your restaurant to remain open. In order for this to be possible, you need to take all steps necessary to minimize the risk of viral transmission. That is where Enviro-Master Services of Denver can help. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
At Enviro-Master Cleaning Services, we specialize in the following:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Bathroom and Restroom Cleaning Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Service – Our EPA approved solution kills COVID-19
- Drain Treatment Services
- Paper Restocking
- Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning Service
Protect your business from viruses and keep your clients and employees safe. Contact us today for a free quote on our services.