What You Should Know About Operating A Restaurant in Salt Lake City During COVID
The coronavirus has transformed our society by leaps and bounds. It has changed the habits of people and of so many companies. Surface cleaning and disinfection services are now in increasing demand for restaurants and other businesses. At Enviro-Master Services of Salt Lake City, we provide top of the line COVID cleaning services for your restaurant. We follow all the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Department of Health. We also stay up to date on local guidelines to ensure we offering the best customized cleaning services. Restaurants, in particular have to be extra careful in keeping their facilities clean and disinfected during this difficult time. We are here to help you understand the best precautionary practices to ensure you and your staff are doing everything you can to fight and prevent the spread of COVID-19
Takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery options are highly encouraged for restaurant dining during this time. However, dine-in services are allowed, but with strict guidelines in place that ensure social distancing and other precautionary measures. COVID requirements in place include:
- Limiting tables to groups of 10, preferably from the same house
- Tables in use must maintain 6 feet of distance from other parties
- 6 feet of distance must be maintained between patrons at all times, indoor, outdoor, and in waiting areas. Floor markers will help indicate proper spacing.
- Patrons are required to wear face masks while waiting to be seated and served
- Hand sanitizer should be available at the entrance of the restaurant
- The restaurant manager should screen all employees for symptoms before every shift
- The staff must wear face coverings at all times and perform hand hygiene between interactions with each table
- It is encouraged to maintain signage reminding patrons of COVID guidelines
- Encourage contactless and non-signature payment when possible
Disinfection Services Can Help
At Enviro-Master Services in Salt Lake City, we have certified Health & Safety technicians with experience in commercial cleaning services for restaurants and other food service facilities. Our electrostatic disinfection service is a trusted disease fighting disinfectant that is even safe to use on food prep areas, making it a great option for restaurants. If you operate a restaurant in Salt Lake City and are interested in our commercial cleaning services, contact us for a consultation, and we tailor an effective cleaning plan that fits your exact needs.